Canadian Erosion and Containment is looking to add experienced Geomembrane Installation Technicians to our team. Must be will to work in other Part of the Canadian Erosion and Containment Business.
- Deployment of Geosynthetic.
- welding geomembranes
- Must be able to Operate plastic fusion welding equipment used in the installation process, such as wedge welders, leisters, tensiometers, etc..
- Geomembrane Installation Technicians will have at least 1 years' industry experience.
- Must be will and available to travel to job sites and be away for extended periods of time up to 24 days
- Like outdoors work
- Team player
- IAGI certified would be an asset
- must be able to work long hours in various weather conditions
- MUST HAVE Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Valid safety tickets: CSTS-09, WHMIS and Standard First AID
- Pass pre-employment test as a requirement for site specific access
- Must be able to adapt to a changing schedule
Job Type: Full-time